Thursday, May 2, 2013

diet pills, drinks, and detox...

Since I've been home from my vacation, and my I have flushed the evil out of my intestines something has been brought to my attention. I now am the owner of a buffet butt. I'm not the complete human specimen of health, but I do lead a healthy lifestyle. I have fallen off the exercise wagon. Weeks leading up to my vacation I developed allergy induce asthma, so my usual running routine was out of the question. I started to form bad eating habits, and I was mostly in a horizontal position instead of working out in the guy. Reality has set in, and the bulge under my bra is about to suffocate me. I am due for a cleanse, a detox, or a wake up call... My shopping has come to a halt until this buffet but heads to the salad bar.
wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment