Sunday, April 14, 2013

a package worth waiting for...

As stated in my previous post, I have literally been foaming at the mouth for a particular "dime-piece"(the Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 Duffle with shoulder strap, to be exact) to join my LV collection. After two failed attempts to deliver the package from the FedEx driver, whom I believe has A.D.H.D. I did indeed enlist the help from my 86 year old Nonna, to literally be the FedEx "watchdog". My Nonna would refer to the FedEx driver as a "sempliciotto", which I soon translated on my iphone. Now I know exactly where I get my sharp tongue.

Finally after the third, and final attempt this beauty came into my possession.
The cardboard package didn't stand a chance between me and my box knife. I opened the box, I was swooning uncontrollably.
The first whiff of Venchetta Leather... I knew it was love.

"Fabulous things come to those who wait".

1 comment:

  1. I want to meet your Nonna so I can talk Italian with her. She'd probably make me feel like a fool, honestly.

    ReplyDelete